What kind of documents do I need to bring to the interview?
At the time of interview, you need to bring the following documents:
- Your Identity Card
- Your Educational Certificates
- Your Licence, to work as a security officer, issued by the Police Licensing & Regulatory Department (PLRD)
What is Securitas' step-by-step recruitment process?
Once you arrive at the Securitas Office for an interview, here are the next steps:
- We will register your details/ personal particulars.
- We will take photo copies of your certifications/ documents for our records.
- We will explain your job scope, salary structure and deployment location.
- If all employment terms and conditions are acceptable to you, then you will sign the employment letter.
- We will apply for your Work Permit - in case you are not a Singaporean Citizen or PR.