- Verify and record the attendance for security officer (including the leave and absence).
- Prepare the daily shortfall report.
- Prepare the timesheet for Operations Executive counter check before salary processing.
- Update the emergency shortfall and deploy relief officer to cover the shortfall.
- Handle staff and client phone call and update to Operations in charge.
- Provide Branch Managers disaster news in case that deployment or customers affected.
- Monitor CCTV to ensure security officer alert on their post and no security officer sleep while on duty.
- Monitor all SOC systems for exceptions e.g. Guard Patrol, Track and Track, Response to alarm activation.
- Train and guide the security officer by following SOP when incidents or unusal event happens at the site
- Record, update and file if there is incident reported.
- Detect incidents through proactive "hunting" analysis of security-relevant data sets.
- Investigate incident data, event graphs, annotations, cases and reports.
- Develop and follow detailed operational processes and procedures to appropriately analyse, escalate and assist in the remediation of information security-related incidents.
- Prioritise multiple tasks and formulate responses/recommendations to customers and team members in a fast-paced environment.
- Provid host and network forensics, analysis during security incident response.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time by the Immediate Supervisor.
- Relevant certifications in IT/Security is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years experience in IT/Security industry
- Direct experience in Security Operations Center work, Network Event Analysis, Threat Analysis, and/or Intelligence Analysis is required
- Computer literate in MS Excel, Word and IBM Notes
- Good communication, motivational and leadership skills
- Adaptable to changes
- Rotating shift work
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume.