The primary responsibility of this post is to oversee the setup, operation and maintenance of the various security systems, access control, CCTV monitoring, new office installations and the management of Planned Preventative Maintenance operations.
- Oversee the setup, operation and maintenance of the various security systems.
- Working closely with other technical staff to provide comprehensive cover.
- Liaise with Facilities Managers at various sites ensuring systems and processes are set up and operated correctly.
- Ensuring that when issues are identified they are satisfactorily dealt with in a timely manner.
- Contribute to audits conducted by the business.
- To conduct project work as and when required, to include site setup and commissioning; access and CCTV reviews; troubleshooting of such issues as CCTV bandwidth, version inconsistencies.
- To operate a consistent framework within which systems are monitored and problems dealt with.
- Identify and deliver any training required in respect of Security Systems and escalation, systems programming, access control, CCTV and systems integration.
- Liaise frequently with the Client Technical Lead and colleagues in similar roles from Securitas.
- Liaise with all departments within the Global Corporate Security Team.
- Accountable for fostering and maintaining positive and professional partnership with the client.
- Responsible for supervising and co-ordinating special and routine assignments.
- Responsible for any other duties as directed by the Client of Global Account Manager.
Knowledge of the following systems:
- Software House C-Cure 9000 Access Control Systems
- Videoedge & Intellex CCTV system
- Good command of English both spoken and written.